Monday, March 23, 2009

Ostende, Belgium


Since I only went to Ostende straightly from airport and stayed in Brussels overnight prior departure, I really cannot claim I have been Belgium.
But anyway, I marked that I have been in this country on my map now.
One thing I have to say, is the internet service is really ...... "limited"...
Many hotels I found in Ostende has no internet but 3. I called the hotel before booking to ensure they do have intenet working.... But man, yap, it worked. But just half of the time....
Then on the return route I picked a higher ranked hotel in Brussels. I couldn't believe the detail when I checked in... 10 Euro for a hour on 802.11b!!?? what the heck?? paying premium for obsolete technology!!!!!

Anyway, the country is very clean, everything seems well organized and people are generally friendly and nice... I hope I have another change to visit it and dicover further, and make sure I have proper connection firstly - go get a wireless 3G first. :)

No comments: