Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Honda Civic

Woow! come to me with surprise... got a brand new Honda Civic! The odometer is just 160!! and just has a temporary license plate... Need to give credit to Hertz and Costco...Used Hertz for 5+ years and enjoyed its service and overall quality, but gave up laterly due to its notorious rates. But with Costco travel discount, this became a very appealing deal and pleasant experience.


Interior and steering are solid. To dual console made me take some time to adjust it... something rather fancy than useful. Cabin noise isolation is not bad... somehow just feel the view angel is a little bit awkward.. maybe just because of the sitting angle... used to drive bigger car already. How about powerplant and and transmission?? urrr.... I would suggest Accord if want to drive in a hilly place (like Atlanta) or catch up highway traffic more easily. I can bump up rpm to 6k easily with a simple kick down.... feel I am going to stress out the engine quickly if I keep doing so.

No comments: