Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Suzuki Forenza

  
I thought this would be the brother of the Suzuki Maruti Esteem I rode for 4 months in India (in fact I never drove it). Turn out it is not.... Somehow a car designed by Korean Daewoo and then rebadged by suzuki.
But anyway, the driving experience is not THAT different... .From airport to hotel, which is a 30+ miles on high way, I was scared that it will break down before reaching hotel.
Steering is not bad... it is just a transmisson is so lag behind and the engine just don't have the juice at all... So, it is like either I kill the engine or someone behind me going to smash in my back..
It is sort a spacous... but the interior is not too well designed... .maybe just I am not used to but time to time I just could not find the buttom/switch I needed.

No comments: