Monday, April 23, 2007

Pontiac G6


I was sort of surprised about the horsepower and the smoothness I am getting from this engine. It seems better than the most US car I got so far. this makes me nervous since I do't have much chance to drive on highway and mostly are local roads. needto be extra cautious not speeding.
The handling is not bad too, even the steering is a little bit heavy and the car weight seems to have influence on mavourving.
the seating is lean to hard. and lack od some advance adjusting features like its japanese and europian competitors.
it is not that spacy. the room is sort of clamp. and the view is pretty narrow. tend to give you a feeling that ur actaully in a racing oriented car.
the exterior is good. do look like a muscle car One funny thing was that when picking up the car, they have two options, fresh hot red G6 and a dark grey one. the red one seemssaying 'Mr.policeman, I am here!' so I got the dark grey one.
just a little disappointing that the one I got did not equip with the signature full-open sky window. it was quite a attracting feature when G6 came out years ago. I remembered this is also the car that oprah gave to her audiences. anyway, sometimes I just feel her behaviors are odd. but just a little. mostly her thinking seems still following the tradition culture and ethic, which is much better than most folks in hollywood.

No comments: