Tuesday, November 06, 2007

GMC Envoy

I lost my notes since I reformat my MDA. it is actually an interesting story. I am going to post it on a separate note. Because of MDA went MAD at that time, I did not get a chance to take a picture of this wacky car!!!

It probably ranked as lowest as the car I have ever driven. Before this, I am actually under the impression that GMC does have a pretty good reputation in the section of trunk/SUV/crossover. I am hoping this is the worst car in GMC family, otherwise, I don't think it deserves the reputation I heard.

The major merit and probably the only one is the engine. It just has enough power, "just" but not more. The seat is cramy.. the dashboard is notwell arranged. the electronic system was so out dated like dirivng a 70s car. The interior seems trying to make it a higher class, but all just make it more like driving a slightly more luxury trunk.

I was wondering whether this is for people want to drive a "upper class trunk" and who have never drive a different car but trunk in their whole life. Compare to the comfortness and steering of passenger car, it is far away. Compare to the spacy, no way close to a ordinary Van. Even just compare to a SUV which I thought the market it is asiming. man, don't want to do that. Overall, it seems just a nicer trunk with roof but I doubt how much trunking job it can do.

Maybe I was wrong... but the fact is.. this car does not impress me at all in the begiining, and actually disapppoitning me by the end.

No comments: