Tuesday, December 08, 2009

2008 Merlot from Sombras Del Sol



 IMG_8534
I got it from a small but nice (seems quite professional) wine cellar nearby. … It got my attention firstly because it also has Carmenere. The sales rep lady was very nice and had me tried all her variety. However, its Carmenere and Cab were not impressive at this Merlot
Price is very reasonable since it is quite a new brand. But I got to say it is quite top of my Merlot experience. Even my mom who normally don’t drink Merlot, asked immediately where I got it after one sip. There were some complains about that it was Foster behind the scene. But who cares
Fruity, smooth, nice flower-like aroma(I am not that good in distinguishing flowers). It is quite easy to drink (actually, made me drink too much).
Definitely thinking to buy another one, if I still can find it..

No comments: