Wednesday, December 20, 2006

2006

Today is my last day working in office. hew......
This 2006 is a little bit rougher than I expected. Not sure because the things are not going smoother as before, or just because I am getting old.
Noticed my daughter needs more attention (or I want to give more attention). Current job needs more efforts than I thought since not all things are on track and travel was more intensed than I thought. School is rough, lower than expectated quality, poor administration support and tough logistic arrangement. All these build up certain stress here and there.
I can try to establish a list of accomplishments for this year. However, I kind of feel it might be a list shorter than I expected. Even some of them are crucial for future, I still believe this will disappoint me by the end. So, I better not doing it.
Made me blue.

No comments: