Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Toyota Camry


I have to say this first. I love hertz, especially its NeverLost system. With 10 bucks extra, damn, it reduced the stress of travelling significantly. I loved this system back to 99,the first time I used it. At that time, system was still slow on response and the POI was not that geat. Last time was my LOS trip with my wife. I aleady saw a significant improvement. This time, I was driving like no brainer and got destination without any problem. I should look for a way to invest in this area.
Anyway, back to Camry. My wife keep saying that this will be the car she want next time when replacing currnt Honda Accord V6. My answer? Nope. smooth steering and nice driving. Decent dashboard and good finishing. a little bit high for driving view and sort of cramped. the problem is really the kickdown, accerating from 50 to 70 will make RPM jumped significantly. Not having too much time to dig in, either a transmission or a low horse power is causing this issue. I won't say according is smoother on acceration, bit it has its character. Camry, na... it is the best sedan. The best driving machine if you want to plain driving and don't look for any characterisitics.
By the way, visited Madison, NJ. An impressive small-town-atmosphere place in New York suburbs. However, I heard the living cost is unbearable tought.

No comments: