Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Toyota Matrix


Ok. This is much less fancy than the movie 'The Matrix'. My neighbor actually is driving it. so time to time I was thinking how it is. sort of odd looking small car in US.I was wondering why initially someone will name a car 'matrix' and what the name try to convey.
that made me recalled a story. a motorcycle called 'Freeway'. at that time. japanese motor industry was booming and some of their engineer had weird english. so I was assuming it must be named by a engineer. a motorbike named freeway but definitely cannot survive on freeway!?
so, the matrix does not drive like a matrix. it seems actually a good news.
small but not too crowded car. the engine, urr, is helpless. I think anyone could easily kill it.
the sitting is a little bit high. I tried to adjust it but still kind of awkward. nothing big I really can complain about. it is just a transportation tool. seems pretty reliable. as for comfortness, please look for something else.

No comments: