Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Crios de Susana Balbo 2004


From Mendoza, Agentina.
50% Syrah and 50% Bonarda
I am not familiar with Bonarda at all. That is why I decided to give it a try. Young, sort of heavy and high acid. May be contributed by Syrah. From thr label, it seems this is the cheaper class of its own family. Well, when writing this, I learn this wine marker has its own style and seems quite interesting and impressive. to avoid hindersight, I better stop andl post her linkage here. this is my problem for wine trial now - did not do reseach beforehand. But comma, when you are travelling, want to drink some wine, stop at a shop you have never been and they happen to sell some nice looking wines, what you do!? thinking to put a wine dictionary on my MDA. http://www.dominiodelplata.com.ar/vinos.php

No comments: