Friday, December 01, 2006

My MDA


Ok. This is my MDA, T-Mobile MDA. It is called Wizard in Europe and made by Taiwan's HTC. It is a nice piece of gadget. small, compact and have most features I want. Windows mobile, GPRS/EDGE, bluetooth, and Wifi.
It is also the main instrument I used for this mobile blog. Key in some text, take a photo, then I directly post it here, extremely streamlined.
I used to use it to browse internet when in restroom or anyplace I need to kill time. But with mobile blog, it is excellent since I can easily key in my thought and idea, fetch to blog without any delay.

Today, I rejected an offer. It is a really nice deal but I have to reject it. Overall, I am still pretty happy. This is the first time I conducted and negotiated through the whole processes with extremely high professional manner. The outcome is excellent and become such a achievement. Of course, letting an opportunty slide away from fingers always has some wonders. But I need to head up and look forward.

No comments: