Thursday, November 30, 2006

Chevolet Cobalt

This is the car I got this week. Chevrolet Cobalt. not the first time driving it thought.
the MSRP is only around 12K!? I saw some reviews on internet saying it is not competitive with rivals like civic and corolla. mmm since I did not really pay for it, my sense of money-to-value does not exist.
Overall, I think it is a decent car. The handling is not bad. The engine is not that powerful as most reviews mentioned. but I think it is an expectation thing. Who really want to drive a 3.0L 200HP Corolla? the dashborad is problematic. I have to spent time to get use to it and some buttoms are made extremely small. With the obesity problem in US, I cannot believe these US car designer can keep their jobs.

The last thing was the safety features. it got heavily critisized in reviews. As from my view, I don't know since it is better not trying to valid it :D

No comments: