Monday, February 19, 2007

France

>From long time back, I did not have every good impression to France. think it is over the hill and arrogant culture.
now I am still stuck in Paris waiting for my connection flight to England.
Urr... of course, this is not solely Air France's problem. Continental booked the flight with only one hour connection and underminded the inefficiency of Charles de Gelle. and I did not wait to take the direct flight to London because of long driving distance.
anyway, since stuck here, I did some shopping and walk around in terminal, even I am pretty much exhausted.
other than good food and some fashion good. I might hope to explore some more about people and culture here. But I might... because I guess the language is the major barrier and they are realy NOT nice to those non-france speaking foreigner (espeicially english speaking)

No comments: